Return to the Trilobot Page
See this picture of an embedded PC mounted on the Trilobot.
Greatly increase your Trilobot's capabilities by creating high-level programs
and running them on this embedded PC from
Create an .EXE file on your PC using QuickBasic, C or Pascal then download
the file to the embedded PC through the serial port.
The embedded PC is mounted in the Trilobot's cargo bay and
controls the Trilobot via command mode through the serial port.
Purchase the Embedded PC directly from JK Microsystems at
and purchase the accessory kit from us - see below.
- Powerful, low-cost, ready to run
- Small form factor (3.6" x 4.2")
- 25Mhz Intel 386Ex Processor
- 512K RAM, 512K flash
- 36 TTL compatible I/O lines
- 3 PC compatible Counter/Timers
- Two RS232 serial ports
- Watchdog timer and Clock/Calender
- Runs on 7-34V (uses 12v from Trilobot)
- Download .EXE file and run
- 250ma current consumption
Accessory kit includes:
- Mounting hardware
- Communications cable from embedded PC to Trilobot
- Power cable from embedded PC to Trilobot
Trilobot can be controlled from any controller that can send and receive data
using a standard RS-232 Serial Port.
There are hunderds or even thousands of controllers that can be used with the Trilobot.
Search the web to find them.
See the programs page for example programs.
Important Purchasing Note:
Purchase the Embedded PC directly from JK Micro at
Their part number is 99-0012 Flashlite 386Ex Development Kit.
Purchase the accessory kit from us that contains special cables
and mounting hardware necessary to mount and connect the PC to the Trilobot.
|Model # ||Trilobot-EA |
|Description ||Trilobot Embedded PC accessory kit |
|Price ||$25.00 US |
|Shipping Weight ||1 pound |
|Shipping Cost to U.S. (5 days) ||$5.00 US |
|Shipping Cost to U.S. (1 day) ||$25.00 US |